We don’t deserve how much dogs truly love us.
They say dogs are man’s best friend, but that doesn’t even begin to describe it.
Our furry little friends are the definition of unconditional love.
Yawn in front your dog, and they will follow your lead.
If you’re getting ready to go outside, they are excited to be right next to you.
Sick, sad, or hurt and all they want to do is make you feel better
A recent survey also demonstrated that dogs are much more intuitive than we ever believed vefore!
They understand when we are happy or sad by reading the tone of our voices or our facial expressions.
And once dogs notice we are worried or ill, then they stand by and are always ready to help however they can.
Scroll down to see some incredible dogs who go above and beyond showing their love and devotion to their humans.
We truly, truly don’t deserve just how amazing these furry friends are to us.
1. Meet Tony; he refused to leave his human’s side after the man was injured. He fell while pruning the tree next to his house.
2. Dogs always seem to know on their own when the baby is sick.
3. My dogs always stay by my mom’s side when she feels bad.
4. A little dog waiting for his human to return from work
5. When your tiny human is finally at home:
6. It’s so important to have someone to bring you some water when you’re sick.
7. Chillin’ with my bro
8. When you feel bad, and the ambulance crew is already there:
9. The best nurse ever!
10. When she is totally in love with her new brother:
11. This is the way my dog says goodbye…
12. And this is the way my dog greets!
13. My baby is so lucky to have the best crawling trainer!
14. And now my wife’s broken leg is protected enough.
15. Eddie is a therapy dog. He never parts with a bag of toys and rarely leaves the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
16. When you are three days old and already have a friend:
17. Meet Duncan. He is a diabetic alert dog. When he senses low blood sugar levels, he brings his owner a juice box.
18. “I’m absolutely sure my dog knows I’m pregnant.”
19. “I’m terrified, but I will defend the tiny human anyhow.”
20. “My daddy has been in the hospital for a week. Today is his birthday, and the only thing he wanted was to see our dog.”
21. A giant schnauzer is literally protecting my daughter from the waves.
22. “The best moment of my day is returning home to a good hug.”
23. “Our dog fell into an icy pond yesterday. My wife jumped in and saved him. This is how they slept last night.”
24. Personal baby fitness trainer
25. “My dog is trained to respond to anxiety. When he feels your sadness, he makes you hold his paw.”
Preview photo credit KoreanAmericanGunslinger/imgur