If you’ve ever read the Bible, then you know that the Old Testament God had a major mean streak.
The Old Testament God was petty, vindictive, vain and downright genocidally violent.
God brought havoc down on it’s creations before sending his only son to give a more heartfelt and merciful message of love and acceptance.
So with this idea in mind, twitter blew up with a bunch of tongue in cheek tweets about the most hilarious ideas they could think of just what was going on in God’s mind when he came up with a bunch of the universe’s creation.
From animals, to the planets and the little rapscallions he put on earth called humans, these are some of the most hilarious wicked tweets of just what these people think went on in the mind of God when going through his creative process. (Facebook cover image: Charlie Day)
3. Poor Centipede
4. At least Corgis are incredibly cute.
5. The wonderful ocean
6. Oh adam.. can’t name all the birds like this.
7. The wonderful creation of humankind…
8. tHeY dOn’T LiKe ThAt MiLk
9. Why Ants if you’re just going to make anteaters?
10. Where do I go to the bathroom? On land or something?
11. Yes God, why would you do something like that?
12. Make it’s puke delicious..
13. A big ole space rock..
14. So another mammal?
15. God’s first animal
16. Soo many frogs..
17. Don’t like this butterfly’s attitude
18. Tiny Swimming Saxophones
19. You ok buddy?
20. Yeah no, I heard it when I said it.
21. Hates things on counters..
24. But SOOOO Strong..
26. A chair that can run
28. From tiger straight to guinea pigs
29. First instinct..
30. What the hell, put them in the ocean..
Which creation story is your favorite? Do you have any good ones?
Let us now in the comments below!
And share this article with your friends on facebook!